Each year the Foundation receives a number of award nominations for the Alan Watson Prize. The Foundation annually announces Calls for Papers on a specific comparative topic. Papers may be written in both English and Serbian. All students are encouraged to apply. Prize recipients are selected by Prof. Sima Avramovic.
2012/2013 Competition winner is Isidora Miletić by receiving First Prize.
Marija Vukasnović, Rada Mirić, Vladimir Petrović and Predrag Prokopić received Merits on their papers.
- Isidora Miletić, First Prize, 2013
- Vladimir Petrović, Second Prize, 2012
- Miloš Čavić, Second Prize, 2011
- Mladen Tišma, Merit, 2010
- Mladen Tišma, First Prize, 2009
- Marko Mrkonjić, First Prize, 2008
- Petar Zorić, Second Prize, 2008
- Milica Vukčević, Third Prize, 2008
- Stefan Petrovič, Merit, 2008
- Ana Batricević, First Prize, 2007
- Nikola Selaković, First Prize, 2007
- Miroslav Đorđević, First Prize, 2006
- Radivoje Ranković, Second Prize, 2006
The Alan Watson Foundation announces the 2013/14 Competition. This year, students are expected to prepare a research paper on the following topic:
“Status of Women in the Serbian Civil Code and Other Modern Codification“
All students of the University of Belgrade School of Law are eligible to apply. The paper may be written in Serbian or English. Awarded papers and Alan Watson Prize Recipients will be announced on the websites of the Alan Watson Foundation and the University of Belgrade School of Law. The total fund for the Prizes is $500. The deadline for submissions is January 20, 2014.
For inquiries and details, as well as to arrange consultations, please contact us